Monday, April 21, 2008

the weeks ago, and now

Been spiritually and physically down these few days. i've made mistakes, really silly mistakes. I could only ask for forgiveness and try my best to pull myself up again. I know i should, but believe me, its not easy. Not at all. If you were in my shoes then you would understand why. Right now i just want to sit longer with my Father in Heaven, i want to really listen to Him, i want to hear every word He has to say, I'm dying for answers, i'm longing for strength to keep going on.

Yes i know God can change people when they fall, when they fail. haih..guess letting go and letting God should be the way. HELP!

physically hurt because i'm suffering from herpes. As far as i know, its a virus that stays in the body after chicken pox. It attacks when your immune system is down. Haven't been sleeping well last week, thats y i think i got it. Er..no its NOT STD!! haha..dun simply think like britannia.

It spreaded all over my left hand including 2 fingers now, nope not gonna show u'll a picture of it, its seriously very bad and ugly. Cant hold fork now, cant sleep properly. Eventhough not applying pressure it still hurts. Getting worse by the day. Today its starting to itch in several places. Please, need your prayers. Thanks.

Took driving lesson today, mati engine like 10 times..haha, yea laugh all u want, your time will come or u already experienced it =P

No comments: