Monday, February 18, 2008

A Poem for the Emos

for me they come and go
just like leaves of Autumn
snapped with a twitch of a finger
goes as the wind blows
slowly swaying, they fall to the bottom
never again to see them ever

and i wait, keep waiting
for a fresh leaf that never yellows
for fulfillment never felt
for attributes of a marvelous painting
for satisfaction so shallow
for my heart to ever melt

but they come and go
just like seasons flow
not another word, not another smile
all will fail, quick or slow
but someone i know
will ever go the extra mile =)

You, You never let me down
You never let me go
You cling on to me that i feel so wanted
You hate to see me frown
But its so for me to grow
o Jesus, to know true love freely granted

so to all emo people, God loves you no matter what. I know theres still an emptiness inside, i feel it too. An emptiness only someone in flesh can fill? I thought about that. But i tend to think that i haven't discovered His true love yet, His overwhelming love, the fullness of His love which could drain the oceans with ink dry and fill the skies with writings just to proclaim His love. i want to go on this adventure. It'll be a neverending story, full of surprises. Care to join me? Anyway..

happy belated valentines people! =)

although i couldn't stand it, i got over it, hooray!! cheers..

No comments: