Friday, February 8, 2008

ku tengah elak mereka

yup..i'm seriously missing you guys, room 10. i'm so gonna miss the fun times we had together, all the sharing, and the farting..haha..well, here they are

from left : ben yue, me, khai jye(this is what i get almost every other morning)
from left : me, khai jye and his big toe XD, ben yue
besides them, i'm also missing my mission team, team GLASGOW!!. well seriously, i don't think i'll work together better with any other group than this group =). thanks for everything guys, will always keep you guys in my prayers.
top left : evelyn, jason chin, ben, me, jason chiew
bottom left : ei leen, mun foong

last but not least, i'll miss all of you at rbs!! thanks for making it a fun learning experience for me. thanks for teaching me so many things through your sharings and ...your acts of stupidity at times

No comments: